- AVAILABLE FOR STORE PICKUPS ONLY
- Aller Plasma Sterilizer is a multi-purpose family sterilizer that uses the Plasma
ionTube Technology. This no heat, no water, no chemical process is ideal for
any materials you want to sterilize. With the use of the advanced technology
called ionTube, it releases charged plasma or positive and negative ions. This
plasma cloud kills the microorganisms and destroys their reproductive
abilities. Through this process, it deactivates the DNA and kills 99.9% of
harmful bacteria on the surface.
Advantages of using Aller Plasma Sterilizer
- Low temperature, no heat process making it ideal for delicate items.
- No harmful chemicals used to sterilize.
- Non-damaging and gentle to any materials.
- No consumables. No need to replace anything.
- No harmful radiation produced when sterilizing.
- Non-toxic to humans.
- It can thoroughly sterilize any material in any shape.
- Ideal for heat sensitive materials like plastic, silicone, leather, wood, textiles, etc.
- Consumes only 7 watts of power
What can you sterilize with Aller Plasma?
- All types of toys and baby stuff
- Linen and beddings
- Leather bags
- Mobile Phones and Gadgets
- Makeup brush and other cosmetics
- Clean the surface of the box with a damp cloth (inside and out) every 1 to 2 weeks, depending on usage.
- Refrain from dropping the sterilizer box cover and/or hitting it with hard or sharp objects.
- Please do not leave the power cord plugged in overnight.
- When sterilizing, make sure the box is not filled to the brim in order to leave space for the plasma (ionized air) to circulate inside during the sterilization process.
Warranty: 1-year Limited Warranty
- Limited one (1) year warranty valid only in the Philippines.
- Warranty covers any manufacturing or technical defects, excluding breakage.
- Warranty form should be emailed to email@example.com within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Failure to do so will lead to warranty being null and void.
- Warranty is void if repairing without our consent or warranty seal is broken.
- Warranty does not cover faults resulting from
– Normal wear and tear.
– Careless handling or not following user manual.
– Electric Shock.
– Rough handling, alteration, and /or modification.
What is Plasma?
- Plasma is ionized air. It is the fourth state of matter (solid, liquid, gas, & plasma) that is made up of positive and negative ions, neutrons and electrons created through the application of an electric or magnetic field.
How does Aller Plasma Sterilizer kill germs?
- Plasma sterilization is a process of deactivating harmful bacteria with the use of plasma. Plasma is ionized air, which is made up of positive and negative ions, neutrons and electrons created through the application of an electric or magnetic field. With the use of the advanced technology called ionTube, it releases charged plasma. This plasma cloud kills the microorganisms and destroys their reproductive abilities. Through this process, it deactivates the DNA of harmful bacteria.
What is the difference between Aller Plasma and other sterilizers?
- Aller Plasma uses room temperature ionized air to kill 99.9% of bacteria. That means no heat, no water, no chemicals, no radiation released while sterilizing.
- Other traditional sterilizers are:
- Steaming/Autoclave Process: use steam and heat to kill bacteria.
- UV Sterilizer: uses light to kill bacteria. Light cannot be bend that is why you see the interiors of UV sterilizer are “mirrored” so that light can reflect at all angles.
- Disinfectant Sprays (i.ei Lysol, Dettol, Etc.): use chemicals to kill bacteria. Not only is it harmful to humans when inhaled, it is also harmful to the environment.
How do I operate the Aller Plasma Sterilizer?
- Simply arrange all the items you want to sterilize inside the box and close the lid. Plug it at 220V and press the start button. You may choose among the three sterilization mode – Rapid (15mins), Routine (30mins), 24hours guard.
Can it sterilize baby bottles, teethers, breastfeeding equipment?
- The Aller Plasma Sterilizer can sterilize almost everything. It does not use heat, unlike traditional sterilizers and dish dryers in the market today. Hence, it is safe for metals, textiles, plastic, silicone, etc. However, the Aller Plasma Sterilizer does not have racks to arrange your baby bottles, making it more suitable to sterilize bulky items and stuff that are more complex in design and geometry.
How much power wattage does it consume?
- It only consumes 7W of power which is similar to regular LED light bulbs. You can sterilize your items every single day without worrying about your electricity bill!
What is Aller Plasma made of?
- Aller is made from a lightweight and durable ABS plastic. This durable type of plastic is resistant to strong impact, heat, scratch, and absorbs shocks. It is also recyclable making it environment-friendly!
Does the sterilizer box remove stains and dirt?
- Just like any other sterilizer in the market, Aller Plasma focuses on killing unwanted and unseen bacteria that are harmful to humans. You no longer need to spray chemical disinfectants on the items you want to sterilize. For plastic toys, you may wipe it clean with a damp cloth before putting it inside the sterilizer box. While stuffed toys, on the other hand, may be washed and air dried first before sterilizing