- US FDA and European CE registered and approved as a hospital-grade breast pump.
- Safe for sharing as long as each mom has her own Hygienikit.
- Milk Collection system.
- Independent suction and cycle speed controls.
- Compact and lightweight, weighs only 6 pounds.
- Compatible with any HygieniKit Milk.
- Collection System.
- Pump made in Switzerland.
- 2 years warranty.
- Suggested buys: Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System with One-Hand Breast Pump Adapter.
- On pre-order basis only.
Does the Ameda Elite breast pump have the ability to bring in and maintain the milk supply of mothers whose babies are in the Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center, Topeka, Kansas, USA
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of the Ameda Elite breast pump to establish and maintain milk supply in 28 mothers of NICU babies, born at 25-36 weeks gestational age, during the first 14 days postpartum. Over the 14 day study period, these mothers were able to achieve an average daily milk supply of 711mL (23.7oz) by day 14, a full milk supply.NO NIPPLES. We are glad to support the Milk Code! No nipples are included in any breast pump set.