- US FDA and European CE registered and approved as a hospital-grade breast pump.
- Safe for sharing as long as each mom has her own Hygienikit Milk Collection system
- Independent suction and cycle speed controls
- Weighs 9.7 pounds
- Digital controls and LCD displays 220v
- Pump made in Switzerland
- 3 years warranty
- Suggested buys: Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System with One-Hand Breast Pump Adapter
- On pre-order basis only
- comes with 25mm flange only
- Fits nipple tips smaller or the same as 25 centavos
Ameda Platinum® Breast Pump
Examining the use and outcomes of a new hospital-grade breast pump in exclusively pumping NICU mothers Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, Utah
This study evaluated whether full milk production, defined as 700 mL/d, could be achieved by Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) mothers who delivered infants between 26-32 weeks gestational age, exclusively using the Ameda Platinum breast pump in the first 14 days postpartum. The study found that the average maximum daily milk volume expressed for all mothers in the study was 817mL/d. Mothers reported liking the ability to control pump suction and speed separately and considered this an important component of achieving comfortable and efficient pumping. In conclusion, the Ameda Platinum breast pump is an effective, multi-user, hospital-grade pump for exclusively pumping mothers to establish a full milk production.Confused? Hope this comparison chart helps! NO NIPPLES. We are glad to support the Milk Code! No nipples are included in any breast pump set.