- Creates all-night natural steam vapours to help soothe irritated throats, thin phlegm and reduce coughing due to colds, flu, bronchitis or croup.
- Raises humidity to healthier levels to make breathing easier (especially in air-conditioned and low-humidity environments)
- Hygienic: heating to create ‘warm steam’ kills bacteria unlike cool ‘mist’ humidifiers which may expel contaminated water droplets.
- Features a safe, cool-touch water chamber and is specially designed so inhalant is added inside the chamber, out of reach of little fingers.
- Quiet vaporiser – steams silently so it won’t disturb your rest.
- Suitable for the whole family – steam helps naturally relieve congestion.
- Voltage: 220V
- Please use with Euky Bear Inhalant and Euky Bear Vaporiser Cleaning tablets
Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser’s quiet operation enables patients to sleep soundly.
Some vaporisers have two electrodes in contact with the water. Whenever they are switched on, the water is electrified, thus, there is the risk of accidental electrocution. Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser’s heating element is safe because it’s fully enclosed.
No medication cup required.
Inhalant in a cup can attract young children to dip their fingers and taste it which may cause accidental poisoning. Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser eliminates this problem since the inhalant can be added directly to the water.
No Special Water Required
Operates with any type of water suitable for drinking. It works perfectly in hard or soft water.
Up to 14-Hour Operation
Runs continuously up to 14 hours – just make sure there is enough water.
Starts steaming quickly, within 3 to 4 minutes.
Safety Night Light
Shows when the Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser is switched on. It is also useful to show exactly where it is in a dark bedroom.