- 100% Pure, Basil Essential Oil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Basil Oil is praised for its sweet yet minty fragrance. It’s used in soaps, perfumes, and dental products as a fragrance additive. The oil is also chocked full of flavor and enhances the taste of many dishes especially meats and other savory plates.
- Basil Oil also has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties so it can be great for treating infections as well.
- Blends well with bergamot, clary sage, lime, opopanax, oakmoss, citronella, geranium, hyssop and other ‘green’ notes.
- Color: Clear
- Consistency: Thin
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Aroma Strength: Medium
- Aromatic Description: Sweet, herbaceous, licorice-like, and slightly campers.
- Uses Bronchitis, colds, coughs, exhaustion, flatulence, flu, gout, insect bites, insect repellent, muscle aches, rheumatism, and sinusitis.
- Unique Safety Information: Use Basil Oil sparingly and with caution. High doses may be carcinogenic especially for those basils that contain a significant amount of methyl chavicol. Avoid in cases of liver problems.
- General Essential Oil Precautions:
- Do not apply undiluted oils directly to the skin
- Essential Oils are not for internal use (ex. Ears, eyes, nose etc…)
- Do not ingest without consulting a physician first
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- If you suspect you are allergic, please use a patch test and consult your physician
Basil Oil 10ml
Hurry! Only 8 remaining.