- Milk Bands are a uniquely designed bracelet that enables mothers to quickly and conveniently identify which breast she last used to feed her baby by simply turning the bracelet inside-out.
- Milk Bands work regardless of which wrist they are worn on and are so easy to use it takes only one hand! Milk Bands work in the dark and can be worn during all and any activities.
- Record single feeding sessions to the nearest 5-minute increment.
- Record multiple feeding sessions over a full day period.
- Record the number of times the baby fed in one day.
- Record the number of diapers a baby soiled during the day.
- Remind the mother what time the baby last fed.
- Remind the mother roughly what time the baby is due for the next feeding.
- Helping the mother wean her baby by tracking the number of nursing sessions and then eliminating them one at a time.
- Measures 7 1/2″ round by 9/16″ wide. 40% thicker than any other silicone wristband on the market! 100% silicone, wipe clean, imported.
Milk Band - Green
Hurry! Only 1 remaining.