- A great herb for increasing breastmilk production while providing the body with lots of good vitamins and minerals.
- It is very high in Vitamin K in particular, which helps to staunch bleeding. Many midwives encourage all their clients to take Alfalfa for at least six weeks before birth, and for several months afterwards, to help avoid hemorrhage at the birth, and to help the body recover and make plentiful breastmilk afterwards.
- Note: This herb is not recommended for use by those on blood-thinning medications due to its high levels of Vitamin K.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Disclaimer: This supplement is not directly marketed to mothers. If you are not comfortable with this, you can try these alternatives containing the same ingredients but specifically marketed to moms: Motherlove, Upspring, Traditional Medicinals
Alfalfa Capsules - 100 Capsules
Hurry! Only 1 remaining.