- 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex
- When you carry your baby, you provide the greatest amount of comfort and security, of connection and love, of pleasure and contentment. Saya keeps your baby close to you, your voice, your smell, your movement, your warmth, your heart. All your baby needs is you. SaYa Baby Carrier — Happy To Be In Proudly Pinoy Baby Carrier. A sling for every sanggol!
- Double support for maximum comfort SaYa is a wrap-type baby carrier that is made up of two pouches uniquely linked together to form one unit.
- The SaYa baby carrier is a wonderful entry point to the world of babywearing.
You can use it the second your baby is born until your child no longer shows interest in being carried. It is a culmination of years of practice, wisdom, experience, knowledge, and success.
- The SaYa sling carries your baby higher on your chest unlike other baby carriers. This is called the “kiss height” — you will just need to simply tilt your head forward to kiss the baby.
- It really feels secure when worn properly. It literally feels like a hug. The weight is distributed evenly on shoulders so you feel no strain at all.
- Pediatricians and expert caregivers say that its gentle, soft structure make it perfect for newborns, even preemies!
- It has no rings, buttons, snaps, sticky velcros or other attachment tools to work with.
- It folds, crumples, or squashes to almost nothing in your baby bag.
- Putting it on can actually be fun! Carrying the baby becomes a good exercise routine.
- The five main positions are super versatile and can be modified to your preference and needs.
- It doubles as a discreet nursing cover and allows you to breastfeed on demand.
- You can use it from newborn until toddler age without changing sizes.
- Your baby can see the world from your point of view and he can go places where bulky strollers can’t.
Ligaya Semi Stretch Knit Baby Carrier - Ngiti
Notify me when this is available
Already 7 persons shown interest.