M1 Double Electric Breast Pump - PREORDER
Rules for Spectra 9+, 9s and M1 preorder
- Available Apr 30 – May 31.
- Pumps cannot be ordered online with other items.
- Cod is not available for preorder.
- Items will be shipped first week of June.
- Also available for preorder at our stores.
Perfect for: working, travelling moms
- Rechargeable battery (1 hour usage)
- Usage up to 12x a day (upgraded models)
- Letdown/massage mode and expression mode
- adjustable suction strength; 5-level pressure control; as you increase the suction, the speed will slow down
- Quiet motor
- Closed system (backflow preventor prevents backflow of liquid which causes mold)
- 290 mmHg
Know your right flange fit
Please check your nipple tip after breastfeeding and compare against a 25 centavo coin.
- Comes with 2 breastkits (wide neck bottles, valves, flanges, tubing, backflow preventor)
- Up to 290 mmhg suction strength
- Dimensions: 4.7″ x 2.6″ (smaller than a smartphone)
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dual voltage: 110v – 240v
- US FDA and European CE registered and approved as a personal-use breast pump
- If you wish to receive 2 nipples with your pump order, please specify this under special instructions. We don’t include nipples unless requested because we support the Milk Code. As breastfeeding advocates, we recommend cup feeding baby your expressed milk instead of bottle feeding that leads to breast rejection.
- 1 year warranty for pump motor and charger
- if nipple tip is smaller or the same as 10 cents, get 20mm
- if nipple tip is smaller or the same as 25 cents, get 24mm
- if nipple tip is bigger than 25 cents or same as P1 coin, get 28mm
- if nipple tip is larger than P1 or same as a P5 coin, get 32mm
- Charging time: initial charging time of 4 hours while pump is turned off.
- Subsequent charging – charge only until battery is full and while pump motor is off. Do not overcharge or this will drain the battery.
- Fully charged battery life lasts 1 hour worth of pumping time.