S1 Hospital-grade Double Electric Breast Pump - Rechargeable
Perfect for: exclusive pumping; increasing milk supply
- Hospital Grade
- Rechargeable battery
- LCD lit screen with timer and nightlight
- Usage up to 12x a day
- Letdown/massage mode and expression mode
- Adjustable speed and suction strength
- 12-level pressure control / 5-level cycle control
- Quiet motor
- Closed system (backflow preventor prevents backflow of liquid which causes mold)
Know your right flange fit
Please check your nipple tip after breastfeeding and compare against a 25 centavo coin.
- Comes with 2 breastkits (wide neck bottles, valves, flanges, tubing, backflow preventor)
- Up to 300 mmhg suction strength
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 7.3”
- Weight: 3 lbs
- US FDA and European CE registered and approved as a hospital grade breast pump
- Best Breast Pump and Editor’s Choice by Baby Gear Lab
- Rated Excellent by Product Review Australia
- If you wish to receive 2 nipples with your pump order, please specify this under special instructions. We don’t include nipples unless requested because we support the Milk Code. As breastfeeding advocates, we recommend cup feeding baby your expressed milk instead of bottle feeding that leads to breast rejection.
- 1 year warranty for pump motor and charger
- if nipple tip is smaller or the same as 10 cents .get 20mm
- if nipple tip is smaller or the same as 25 cents, get 24mm
- if nipple tip is bigger than 25 cents or same as P1 coin, get 28mm
- if nipple tip is larger than P1 or same as a P5 coin, get 32mm
- Subsequent charging – charge only until battery is full and while pump motor is off.
- Do not use while charging. This will damage the pump motor.
- Do not overcharge because this will drain the battery.