Weaning can start from around 4months (17 weeks is the earliest), Small amounts of pureed food is the best way to get started
- Good for storage and stackable
- Hygienic way for storing of cutlery
CLEANING AND STERILISING
- Before first use clean the product, Clean before each use. Always wash the product immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher (top shelf only.) Do not clean or allow to come into contact with harsh chemicals. Suitable for sterilization by steam (electric and microwave), boiling or cold water tablet/liquid solution.
STORAGE AND USE
- Do not store or leave in direct sunlight or near a source of heat. Do not store with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals. Staining may occur if the product is allowed to come into contact with oil-based foods (e.g. oil/tomato based sauces). Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or combination microwave oven with the grill feature switches on. Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
For your child’s safety and health
packaging may vary
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies left alone with feeding equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled. Before each use, inspect the product. throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.
- Heating in a microwave oven may produce localized high temperature. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.