- Protects precious baby teeth and keeps them organized for permanent preservation, tooth chart to keep track of your child’s changing smile and write special notes and dates
- Wooden material made, durable and rot resistant, the character is of concave engraved, will never fade, it’s an environmental protection
- Size: 12*12*3 cm
- Using Tips: Please put the deciduous teeth in the boiling water for 5 mins to sterilize, and make sure get it dry before putting it into the teeth box
How to handle baby tooth:
- Step 1: Replace baby teeth. When the kids get about 6 years old, his/her teeth are getting deciduous. The specific time varies in each case.
- Step 2: Keep a good memory. After taking your kid to extract his/her teeth, do not forget to keep these cute teeth. A piece of memory that shall be cherished and thanked for by your family in the future!
- Step 3: Sterilize extracted teeth. Put the extracted baby tooth in boiling water for around five minutes.
- Step 4: Natural dry teeth. The sterilized teeth shall be put in a place with good ventilation.
- Step 5: Keep a record. Write down related information