Repair & WarrantyBabymama is the exclusive distributor of Spectra and Ameda breast pumps in the Philippines. Purchase only breast pumps from Babymama and its authorized resellers to be guaranteed of the quality and warranty of the product you are buying. The breast pump repair services are only offered to those who purchased their units from our website, physical stores, and authorized resellers. This is to comply with the regulations of Spectra and Ameda manufacturers. Breast pumps sold by unauthorised resellers will not be repaired. Legal action will be taken against any unauthorized resellers.
|Breastkit parts – defective upon first use||Immediate replacement|
|Pump motor – defective upon delivery||Upon inspection of the defective unit, immediate replacement.|
|Pump motor – defective upon usage||For evaluation will also determine if this is user caused|
|Breastkit parts – defective after usage||Not covered by warranty|
User-caused defects include but not limited to:
- Not following battery charging guidelines
- Dropped pump
- Milk inside pump
- Rough handling of pump(forcibly turning of knobs)
- Opening pump casing
|Within warranty period||P 1000 + Shipping||None|
|Outside warranty period||P 1000 + Shipping||P 1000 + Shipping|
|Pumps not paid for or picked up within 1 week||P150/day||P150/day|
|Service unit rental||Rental Deposit Fee - P1000 (refundable)|
P 150/day + Shipping
|Rental Deposit Fee - P1000 (refundable)|
|Service unit damaged by user||50% of brand new unit price|
Unclaimed pumps 30 days after repair will be forfeited.
- Label your pump motor with the following information: name, contact numbers, email address, shipping address, description of the problem.
- Ship to: Anaper Niepes, Babymama 1702A West Tower, Phil Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, (02) 621 4475, Mon-Sat 12nn-7pm.
- Send us message via the contact us form if you require a service unit. We will lend you a service unit upon availability.
- Service units for pumps outside warranty or for user-caused damages will be charged P150/day. Users will be charged 50% of a brand new unit price for service units returned defective. You will also need to pay P1000 rental deposit fee. This will be refunded upon returning the service unit.
- We automatically repair pumps and will charge the repair fee as indicated above. For repairs that need part replacements, we will call/text or email to get approval.
- Payments should be deposited to the Babymama accounts:
- BDO 002070075210 Michelle Ann Oblea (P50 surcharge for non-Metro Manila to Metro Manila deposits)
- BPI 2679025778 Michelle Ann Oblea
- Gcash 0917-5728161 Michelle Ann Oblea, Crisanta Tower Pasig Palawan Express 4215 8501 0478 3262 / cellphone 0917-5728161 (subject to 1.5 – 5% additional charge by Palawan Express)
- MLhuillier ePay – wait for a transaction code to be emailed to you within 24-48 hours before going to the branch (subject to 3% additional charge by MLhuillier)
- *Important note: please send your scanned deposit slip or bank transfer screenshot or Gcash / Palawan Express / MLhuillier ePay transaction number through the Contact Us form after payment.
- Your order will be delivered on the next business day if payment notification is sent by 1 pm.
- Repaired pumps will be ready for shipping within 1-3 days upon upon receipt of payment notification.
Repair While You Wait Service*
- Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays
- 4 pm – 7 pm
- Please call ahead to reserve a slot (02) 621 4475.
- *Depending on availability of parts