To incorporate fair practice, honesty and transparency with our suppliers, this SUPPLIER CREDO takes into effect beginning February 2019.
- All meetings with suppliers will only be held in Babymama premises (Babymama stores or warehouse) or the supplier’s official place of business.
- In the event that the meeting is held in a restaurant, the Babymama employee will pay for his/her own food and is discouraged from being treated by the supplier. Babymama does not provide representation expense to its employees.
- Employees may not solicit and accept special favors, commissions and any other form of personal compensation.
- Suppliers must report attempted or actual violations of this policy to our General Manager immediately.
- A supplier found to be tolerant of this behavior will have their contract with Babymama immediately terminated.
- All promotional giveaways/freebies/items should be delivered to the warehouse using standard delivery guidelines.
- Only inventory personnel may receive promotional items.
- Personal gifts should be in the form of food, drinks or a token worth less than P500. These should be brought to Babymama place of business and not handed directly to the employee in an outside meeting.
- Non-food gifts worth more than P500 will be raffled off among Babymama employees during the company Christmas party.